Azores Underwater - Faial - OPEI
Be overwhelmed by the underwater fauna large groups of manta rays, blue jack mackerels, tuna and bonito are a common sighting at offshore banks. The encounters with large dusky groupers, and the constant company of morays, parrotfish, and clouds of colorful wrasses are frequent. The Azores are, undoubtedly, one of the best dive spots in the Atlantic. Norberto is a professional diver, an apnea instructor, and a dive tech at the Department of Oceanography and Fisheries of the University of the Azores, which has given him a large experience in field marine biology.
- Day 1 - Faial
Transfer from the airport of Faial to the hotel.
- Day 2 - Faial
- Day 3 - Faial
- Day 4 - Faial
- Day 5 - Faial
- Day 6 - Faial
- Day 7 - Faial
- Day 8 - Faial
Transfer from the hotel to the airport.
Included / Not Included
- 7 nights bed & breakfast
- Arrival and departure transfers between the airport of Faial and the hotel
- 10 regular dives (2 dives per day) schedules will be informed locally by the diving company
- Full tank, weights, dive guide and activity insurance
- Symbolic contribution to social & environmental institutions: Rabo de Peixe Sabe Sonhar & Life Priolo: 1,00€
- Meals nor drinks
- Upgrades to superior rooms
- Supplements to reservations in hotels other than those mentioned
- Full diving equipment
- Transfers between the hotel and diving center (the diving center is 50 meters distance from the hotel)
- Supplements for private or specific dives (Princesa Alices bank). Please consult the local diving company